Year 11 – 13 Assessment Procedures Student Handbook
This booklet is designed for Year 11 to 13 students that are completing NCEA assessments. It includes:
- What is required for NCEA qualifications and UE
- Tracking results
- What to do if you miss an NCEA assessment or deadline
- Year 12 and 13 derived grades for external exams
- Handing in NCEA assignments and approved extensions
- NCEA assessment appeals
- NCEA assessment conditions and misconduct
- Verification of results
- Special assessment conditions
- Bibliography/reference list
Find out how you can join our dynamic school community.
News & Events
Find out the latest news and check out our upcoming events.
Get the diary out and pencil in these important dates.