- Approx Cost:
- $10.00 for course workbook.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Music option students are advised to sign up for instrument or vocal lessons.
- Course Outline:
- Performance (group and solo).
- Composition (soundtracks, song writing).
- Music theory and listening skills.
- Music technology (recording software).
- Music history (film music, music theatre, world music).
Practicals, theory tests and assignment based assessment in the above areas.
- Where Does It Lead:
Improved confidence and knowledge as a performer. Develop composing skills, knowledge of the language of music and improved self-discipline and co-operation.
Those intending to take MUS101 are recommended to complete the Year 10 course.
- For further information see:
- Mr D Weber.