- Approx Cost:
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Course Outline:
- Safe and hygienic food handling practices.
- Food preparation techniques.
- Product design and development.
- Healthy food choices.
All students must follow Health and Safety regulations as required.
Assessment will occur through assignments/projects, practical skills and group work.
- Where Does It Lead:
Junior Food & Nutrition Technology b. This course teaches fundamental and applied food technology skills for everyday living. At the next level, we offer an introduction to all senior food subjects such as Food and Nutrition Technology and Hospitality.
- For further information see:
- Mrs Mandley