- Approx Cost:
- $5.00 for class materials.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Requirements:
- At least 13 credits at Merit or Excellence from Level 2 English Achievement Standards.
- Suitability for the course may be dependent on submitting a crafted piece of creative writing.
- Course Outline:
This Level 3 and Scholarship English course contains a mixture of internally and externally assessed Achievement Standards. It focuses on developing students’ writing through a folio. Also included are literature studies, personal reading and close analyses of critical texts.
- Where Does It Lead:
University – many courses require NCEA Level 3 English as a pre-requisite (refer to Career information at the back of this booklet).
- For further information see:
- Ms V Lamont.