- Approx Cost:
- Workbook $35.00
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Students are expected to have completed ECO201, or have a discussion with the HOD regarding their suitability.
Entry by negotiation with HOD for students who want to pick up ECO301. Doing ECO301 for the first time will require extra out of class work throughout the year.
- Course Outline:
This course looks at how the market system operates, and how the economy works as a whole. Students develop reasoning and analytical skills that allow them to present and interpret economic graphs and arguments in a concise manner.
- How economics can solve problems such as improving youth health and education.
- Economic theory about market structure, market failure, market efficiency and analysis of contemporary.
- How the government makes choices and can influence markets.
- Where Does It Lead:
Tertiary study in commerce, accounting, management, finance, economics, business studies. History, political science or law.
- For further information see:
- Mrs Walker