- Approx Cost:
- $25.00 this covers the cost of some craft materials, sewing notions and patterns during the course. The fabric for the two garments made are purchased separately and are an additional cost.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Course Outline:
- Understanding technology terms and processes.
- Basic sewing machine and over locker skills.
- Garment construction.
- Fabric embellishment
- Students will be encouraged to put their own design ideas into practice.
Knowing how to write a simple brief.
- Where Does It Lead:
This course leads to Year 10 Textile Technology and thereafter to senior technology courses at NCEA Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- For further information see:
- Mrs E Paterson.