- Approx Cost:
- Course book $40.00 plus optional revision guide $22.00.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Open entry, however, students must display a commitment to their own learning. Students may take this course with any other NCEA level 3 Science.
- Course Outline:
The following standards will be assessed within a forensics context:
- Application of Physics to a selected context
- Using spectroscopic data in Chemistry
- Carry out a chemical investigation using quantitative analysis
- Biological socio-scientific issues
- Chemical processes in the world around us
There are five internal assessments
- Where Does It Lead:
University and Polytechnic Physics, Chemistry or Applied Science courses, useful in many jobs such as Nursing, Science Technology, Occupational Therapy, Veterinary Science, Medical Science and Agriculture/ Horticulture fields.
- For further information see:
- Miss Humphrey-Taylor