- Approx Cost:
- Education perfect $20.00. Optional revision guide $22.00.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Selection will be based on academic achievement in Year 10 and teachers’ feedback.
- Course Outline:
By the end of Year 11 Science, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of aspects of mechanics.
- Demonstrate understanding of aspects of chemistry.
- Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to genetic variation.
There are three internal practical assessments (one optional) and two external exams.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 12 Horticulture Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Electronics if the entry requirements have been met.
- For further information see:
- Miss G Barrett / Mr R Grieve