- Approx Cost:
- $10.00 for workbook.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Course Outline:
- Performing in groups
- Basic guitar and keyboard skills
- Foundational aural & music reading skills
- Instruments of the orchestra
- Introduction to composition
Practicals, theory tests and assignment based assessment in the above areas.
- Where Does It Lead:
As well as providing a vital foundation for Junior Music b & c and further study, Year 9 Music will give students confidence in front of an audience, skills in collaborating & working with others, self-management, and an appreciation for the different music around them.
- For further information see:
- Mr Beard