- Approx Cost:
- $20.00 for course workbooks.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Students need to have completed 10 Music - Part 1, or discuss their suitability with the TIC music.
Students must be receiving tutored instrument or voice lessons alongside their Music course. These can often be provided through our itinerant music scheme - for more information see the Music department
- Course Outline:
This course is a continuation of Music - Part 1 (10MUSa). To do this course, 10MUSb*, you need to have completed the semester one course, 10MUSa as the learning from semester one is needed for semester two.
- Performance (group and solo).
- Composition & songwriting.
- Music theory and listening skills.
- Music technology (recording software).
- Music history & genres.
Practicals, theory tests and assignment-based assessment in the above areas.
- Where Does It Lead:
Student must complete Year 10 music to meet the requirements for Year 11 music.
- For further information see:
- Mr Beard