- Approx Cost:
- $20.00 for course workbooks.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Students are expected to have successfully completed Year 9 Music, or discuss their suitability with TIC Music.
Students must be receiving tutored instrument or voice lessons alongside their Music course. These can often be provided through our itinerant music scheme - for more information see the Music department
- Course Outline:
- Performance (group and solo).
- Composition & songwriting.
- Music theory and listening skills.
- Music technology (recording software).
- Music history & genres.
Practicals, theory tests and assignment-based assessment in the above areas.
- Where Does It Lead:
Student must complete Year 10 music to meet the requirements for Year 11 music.
- For further information see:
- Mr Beard