- Approx Cost:
- $270.00 includes ITO workbooks.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Completion of HOS103 will secure entry. Alternatively, admission is at the discretion of the HOLA . Students taking this course may not enter FNT201, unless in exceptional circumstances they have HOLA approval. Course maximum is 24 students.
- Course Outline:
This course includes internal Unit Standards only. Students are not able to gain a course endorsement.
The nature of this course dictates particular recipes for assessments. Accommodation for special dietary requirements and preferences will not be possible
- Practice food safety methods in a food business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of commercial espresso coffee equipment and prepare espresso beverages under supervision.
- Time management
- Where Does It Lead:
FNB302. Gives a good foundation for consumer & applied science, Food Quality and Safety. Employment in a variety of areas in the Hospitality industry.
- For further information see:
- Mrs D van Vuuren.