- Approx Cost:
- $180.00 . Additional costs for ITO workbooks.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Completion of 11HOSa or 11HOSb will be beneficial. Alternatively, students can discuss their suitability with the teacher in charge.
- Course Outline:
This course includes internal Unit Standards only. Students are not able to gain course endorsement.
The nature of this course dictates particular recipes for assessments. Accommodation for special dietary requirements and preferences will not be possible
- Practice food safety methods in a food business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of commercial espresso coffee equipment and prepare espresso beverages under supervision.
- Various Cuisines
All students must follow Health and Safety regulations required.
- Where Does It Lead:
FNB303. Gives a good foundation for consumer & applied science, Food Quality and Safety. Employment in a variety of areas in the Hospitality industry.
- For further information see:
- Mrs Mandley