- Approx Cost:
- $5.00, this includes set squares, pencils, folder, paper and department resources.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Course Outline:
Students who choose this course will have an interest in drawing and design, a desire to be creative, and enjoy presenting work to a high standard. The course introduces students to basic drawing techniques and the use of instruments including:
- 2D and 3D Sketching.
- 2D and 3D technical drawing.
- Mock-ups and models of designs.
- Basic design steps.
- Using computer to design (CAD).
- Rendering using colour pencil and pens.
Assessment will be through short class tasks and a number of longer individual design tasks where students apply their skills and creativity.
- Where Does It Lead:
Graphics in Year 10 through to Polytech and University.
- For further information see:
- Mr S Childs.