- Approx Cost:
- $5.00, this includes set squares, pencils, folder, paper and department resources.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Course Outline:
Students who choose this course will have an interest in drawing, a desire to be creative, and enjoy presenting work to a high standard. The course introduces students to basic drawing techniques and the use of instruments including:
- Two and three dimensional drawing.
- Symbols and logos.
- Mock-ups and models of designs.
- Basic design steps.
- Computer drawing (CAD).
- Rendering using colour pencil and pens.
- Construction and use of equipment.
- Pictorial drawing.
- Orthographic drawing.
- Work completion.
- Where Does It Lead:
Graphics in Year 10 through to Polytech and University.
- For further information see:
- Mr E Wright/Mr S Childs.