- Approx Cost:
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Completion of FNT201 is highly recommended due to the academic nature of this course. Alternatively, admission is at the discretion of the HOLA. Students taking this course may not enter FNB302, unless in exceptional circumstances they have HOLA approval. Class maximum is 24 students.
- Course Outline:
This course includes Achievement Standards only. Students are able to gain a Course Endorsement.
- Complex procedures to process a specified product.
- Influence of multinational food corporations on eating patterns in New Zealand.
- Influences of media messages on food choices.
- Nutritional issues affecting the well-being of New Zealand society.
All students must follow Health and Safety regulations as required.
- Where Does It Lead:
A good foundation for qualifications in Consumer & Applied Science, Food Quality and Consumer Studies, Food Safety and Microbiology, Food Product Innovation, Food Processing, Food Contamination, Security, Food Science, Human Nutrition, research etc
- For further information see:
- Mrs D van Vuuren.