- Approx Cost:
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Completion of FNT101 is highly recommended due to the academic nature of this course.
- Course Outline:
This course includes internal and external Achievement Standards. Students are able to gain a Course endorsement in Home Economics. Students will gain knowledge and experience in:
- Specific food needs - Sports nutrition
- Food choices, well-being and determinants of health.
- Advanced food processing procedures
All students must follow Health and Safety regulations as required.
- Where Does It Lead:
FNT301. A good foundation for qualifications in consumer & applied science, Food Safety and Microbiology, Food Product Innovation, Food Processing, Food Contamination, Security, Research, Nutrition/Dietetics, Sports Performance
- For further information see:
- Mrs Mandley