- Approx Cost:
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Completion of 10FNT preferred. Alternatively, admission is at the discretion of the HOLA. Students taking this course may not enter into HOS103, unless in exceptional circumstances they have HOLA approval. Class maximum size is 24 students.
- Course Outline:
This course includes internal and external Achievement Standards. Students are able to gain a Course Endorsement.
- Processing technology and testing procedures.
- Dietary requirements of adolescents.
- Meal planning.
- Packaging information and marketing.
- Where Does It Lead:
FNT201 and HOS202. A good foundation for qualifications in Consumer & Applied Science, Food Quality and Consumer Studies, Food Safety and Microbiology, Food Product Innovation, Food Processing, Food Contamination, Security, research etc.
- For further information see:
- Mrs D van Vuuren.