- Approx Cost:
- $180.00 includes workbooks.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Class maximum is 24 students.
- Course Outline:
This course includes internal Unit Standards only. Students are not able to gain a Course Endorsement. This course is designed for students to gain knowledge in.
- Use safe hygiene practices with food, in a supported learning context
- Prepare and serve a light meal, in a supported learning context
- Participate in the preparation and serving of food, in a supported learning context
- Describe general characteristics of people in New Zealand
- Describe aspects of one's own lineage, heritage, and cultural identity
- Identify support services and resources within the community
There will be weekly practical classes but will not be assessed.
- Where Does It Lead:
- For further information see:
- Mrs D van Vuuren