- Approx Cost:
- $5.00 for class materials.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Open entry but an enjoyment of myths and legends is a must.
- Course Outline:
This course assesses the same skills and achievement standards as the ENG101 course; however they will be developed and explored in a myths and legends context. Myths and legends that could be covered are Ancient Roman and Greek, Vikings, Arthurian, Maori and Pasifika.
A total of 3 internal and 2 external Achievement Standards will be assessed.
- Literature studies.
- Close viewing skills.
- Making connections across texts.
- Developing close reading skills.
- Where Does It Lead:
ENG201, ENH201 and ENW201 (if entry requirements are met), ENG202.
- For further information see:
- Ms V Lamont.