- Approx Cost:
- $40.00 including workbooks
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Open entry. A laptop is required for video clips to complete workbooks.
- Course Outline:
This course includes internal Unit Standards only. Students are not able to gain a Course Endorsement. This course is designed and supported by Plunket for students to gain knowledge of Early Childhood Education. It features a Plunket-led parent/infant/toddler session.
- Basic needs of children in an ECE.
- Personal and environmental hygiene and safety practices in ECE.
- Age-related nutrition needs in ECE.
- Attachment patterns and short-term separation in ECE.
- Health and wellbeing of children in ECE.
- Where Does It Lead:
ECE303 and further training in Early Childhood Education and Care. Provides a foundation for childcare and other careers in education.
- For further information see:
- Mrs O'Malley