- Approx Cost:
- $15 for Adobe Software licence
Students will need to have their own headphones.
Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Open entry, although this course is suited to students who are able to work independently on projects. Preference will be given to students who have completed 9DTY if the course is over-subscribed.
- Course Outline:
This course is project-based and gives students the opportunity to consolidate and expand on skills using Animation, web-based or screen display software.
This may include outcomes such as Animations or interactive infographics.
Students develop skills and knowledge in:
- Using Adobe Suite Animate and Illustrator
- Digital display outcome development
- Creating multimedia elements e.g. sound, images, text, animation, and video
- Researching and presentation techniques
- Build on prior knowledge to develop projects of your own choice
Assessment is by means of practical and written projects
- Where Does It Lead:
Any Year 11 Digital Technologies course
- For further information see:
- Mrs Davey