- Approx Cost:
- $15 for Adobe Software licence
Students will need to have their own headphones.
Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Open entry, although this course is suited to students who are able to work independently on projects. Preference will be given to students who have completed 9DTY if the course is over-subscribed.
- Course Outline:
This course is project-based and gives students the opportunity to consolidate and expand on skills in a variety of Digital Technologies outcomes created using Adobe software.
This may include outcomes such as paper posters or 3D printed outcomes.
Students develop skills and knowledge in:
- Using common software efficiently e.g. Adobe Suite Photoshop and InDesign
- Using 3D software eg Tinkercad and Google Sketchup or similar
- Manipulating Images and text using editing software
- Creating theme-based digital outcomes
- Research skills and presentation techniques
- Build on prior knowledge to develop projects of your own choice
Assessment is by means of practical and written projects
- Where Does It Lead:
Either Year 10 Digital Technologies
- For further information see:
- Mrs Davey