- Approx Cost:
- Students will need to have their own headphones.
Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject (maintaining a $5 balance is advised)
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Open entry, although this course is suited to students who are able to work independently on projects. Preference will be given to students who have completed 9DTY if the course is over-subscribed.
- Course Outline:
This course is project-based and gives students the opportunity to consolidate and expand on skills using Animation and 3D printing software.
Students develop skills and knowledge in:
- Using Adobe Suite Animate and Illustrator
- Using 3D printing Software, eg Tinkercad, Google Sketchup or similar software
- Creating multimedia elements e.g. sound, images, text, animation, and video
- Researching and presentation techniques
- Build on prior knowledge to develop projects of your own choice
Assessment is by means of practical and written work, both short and long term
- Where Does It Lead:
Any Year 11 Digital Technologies course
- For further information see:
- Mrs Davey/Mrs Nesbit