- Approx Cost:
- Students will need to have their own headphones.
Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject (maintaining a $5 balance is advised)
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Open entry, although this course is suited to students who are able to work independently on projects. Preference will be given to students who have completed 9DTY if the course is over-subscribed.
- Course Outline:
This course is project-based and gives students the opportunity to consolidate and expand on skills in a variety of Digital Technologies outcomes created using Adobe software.
Students develop skills and knowledge in:
- Using common software efficiently e.g. Adobe Suite Photoshop and InDesign
- Manipulating Images and text using editing software
- Creating theme-based digital outcomes
- Research skills and presentation techniques
- Build on prior knowledge to develop projects of your own choice
Assessment is by means of practical and written work, both short and long term
- Where Does It Lead:
Either Year 10 Digital Technologies Animation and 3D Printing or Big Data or
Any Year 11 Digital Technologies course
- For further information see:
- Mrs Davey/Mrs Nesbit