- Approx Cost:
- Students need to have their own headphones
Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject (suggest a constant of $5)
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
- Course Outline:
This course introduces concepts and skills related to digital print media outcomes such as brochures, leaflets, posters etc. Topics offered are likely to include:
- Digital media design conventions and distinguishing characteristics
- Use of digital media tools such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create quality outcome.
- Analysis of existing print media outcomes
- Layout design for quality print media outcomes
- Using the Adobe Suite
- Using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Planning and Design
- Communicating effectively
- Manipulation of graphics and text
- Problem solving through the technological process
It is expected that students will engage with their projects beyond class time.
There is one internal NCEA assessment in this course.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 12 Digital Technologies (Multimedia) DTM201
- For further information see:
- Mrs Nesbit/Mrs Davey