- Approx Cost:
- Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject (suggest a constant of $5)
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Requirements:
12 credits from DTP101 or DTM101. Those students who are confident in a wide range of common software may apply by negotiation with the HOLA.
Students will need to have their own headphones.
- Course Outline:
This course focuses on effective communication through digital media with a focus on developing proficiency in applying CSS to formal HTML pages.
Topics will include:
- Standards for multimedia.
- File management for multimedia.
- Advanced tools and techniques for multimedia.
- Advanced HTML coding.
- CSS scripting.
- Use of creative software.
- Problem solving through the technological process.
It is expected that students will engage with their projects beyond class time.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 13 Digital Technologies (Multimedia) DTM301.
- For further information see:
- Mrs C Nesbit.