- Approx Cost:
- Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject and they will need to have their own headphones.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Requirements:
- Course Outline:
This course introduces concepts and skills related to multimedia. Topics will include:
- Digital media types and distinguishing characteristics.
- Use of digital media tools to create quality outcomes.
- Website design and creation.
- Analysis of existing multimedia.
- Multimedia design.
- HTML coding.
- Use of creative software.
- Planning and design.
- Communicating effectively.
- Manipulation of graphics and sound.
- Problem solving through the technological process.
It is expected that students will engage with their projects beyond class time.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 12 Digital Technologies (Multimedia) DTM201.
- For further information see:
- Ms C Nesbit.