- Approx Cost:
- Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject (suggest a constant of $5).
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Students will need to have their own headphones.
- Course Outline:
Topics offered are likely to include:
- Desktop publishing
- Internet research
- Web page creation
- Information management concepts
Skills:Students will develop skills in:
- File and data management
- A range of applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and Word.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 12 Digital Technologies (Applications) DTA203.
- For further information see:
- Mrs C Nesbit, Mrs R Davey.