- Approx Cost:
- Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Requirements:
- Course Outline:
Topics offered are likely to include:
- Desktop publishing.
- Creating a website.
Skills: Students will develop skills in:
- Design, creation and evaluation of computer-based solutions.
- Use of networked Windows computers and a range of commonly used software and hardware.
- Using a desktop publishing program to produce documents.
- Creating websites using web authoring programs.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 13 Digital Technologies (Applications) DTA303.
- For further information see:
- Ms C Nesbit, Ms R Davey