- Approx Cost:
- Students will be expected to have printing credit available for this subject (suggest a constant of $5).
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Open entry. It is recommended that students have some understanding and confidence in using common software e.g. desktop publishing, presentation, word-processing. Assessments require students to write concept plans and evaluations.
Students will need to have their own headphones.
- Course Outline:
- Desktop publishing.
- Creating a website.
Students will develop skills in:
- Design, creation and evaluation of computer-based solutions.
- Use of networked Windows computers and a range of commonly used software and hardware.
- Using a desktop publishing program to produce documents.
- Creating websites using web authoring programs.
- Where Does It Lead:
A wide range of digital technology skills are required in tertiary study, business and personal life. Many industries require a basic level of understanding of common software applications.
- For further information see:
- Mrs C Nesbit, Ms R Davey.