- Approx Cost:
- Students are required to print out their work and will be expected to purchase a print card at the start of the year and replenish as necessary.
Students will need their own headphones.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
- Course Outline:
This is a half year course designed to give students an introduction to Digital Technologies.
Students will develop skills and knowledge in:
- Designing and developing digital outcomes and skills in Computational Thinking
- Using common software such as word processing, spreadsheet and desktop publishing effectively
- Develop skills in basic web development
- Using programming concepts to create a computer program to solve a real-world problem
- Using the technology design cycle to turn ideas into fit for purpose prototype outcomes
Assessment is by means of practical and written projects
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 10 Digital Technologies courses or Year 10 Electronic Digital Technologies
- For further information see:
- Mrs Davey