- Approx Cost:
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Requirements:
This is an advanced course and students will need to be good abstract and logical thinkers. This will mean that they have good mathematical ability, particularly in algebra. Year 9 Mathematics achievement will be considered before a student is accepted into this course.
Students will need to have their own headphones.
- Course Outline:
Programming/Computer Science, the course aims to:
- Develop an understanding of programming languages and their use in designing software applications
- Develop skills and techniques in organising, designing and managing resources involved in solving Digital Technology problems
- Develop team management and communication skills
- Develop understanding of computer science concepts
Assessment is by means of practical and written work, both short and long term.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 11 Digital Technologies DTM101, DTP101 or DTA101
- For further information see:
- Mrs R Davey.