- Approx Cost:
- $30.00 this covers the cost of some craft materials, sewing notions and patterns during the course. The fabric for some projects is purchased separately and is an additional cost.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
- Course Outline:
In this course you can:
• Explore given contexts to solve problems and come up with solutions.
• Be inspired by other designs to show their own creativity in a range of ideas that meet a brief.
• Become designers and develop an outcome for a client.
• Learn how to project manage an outcome by planning time and resource requirements.
• Discover how materials and processes are used to create a successful outcome.
• Be involved in hands on projects - examples making bags, PJ shorts and a toy for a given person.
• Class maximum 28.
- Where Does It Lead:
This course leads to semesters two and three Design Technology Fashion courses, JDTFb (Junior Wearable Arts) and JDTFc, and then to Senior Technology courses at Year 11 -13.
- For further information see:
- Mrs E Paterson