- Approx Cost:
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is not needed for this course
- Entry Requirements:
- Course Outline:
- Economics (economic theory, consumer law, production).
- Accounting (accounting theory, practical accounting, accounting for small business).
- Business/Enterprise (how to start and operate a business, marketing, business plans).
- Personal finance/investment, making money work for you (tycoon, income, spending, budgeting, borrowing, kiwi saver, share market investing, buying a car).
End of topic tests, NCEA internal assessment at the end of the year.
- Where Does It Lead:
Valuable foundation for Year 11 Economics/Accounting and beyond. Basic money management life skills, an introduction to business studies and enterprise.
- For further information see:
- Mr S Douce.