- Approx Cost:
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Requirements:
- Course Outline:
This course covers
- Accounting (accounting theory, practical accounting, accounting for small business).
- Business/Enterprise (how to start and operate a business, marketing, business plans).
- Economics (economic concepts, demand, production)
There are no NCEA assessments.
- Where Does It Lead:
- Year 11 Economics and the theory behind it
- Year 11 Economics in the real world
- Year 11 Processing Accounting information for a small business
- Year 11 Prepare Accounting information for a small business
- Year 11 Accounting and Economics for a small business
- Year 11 Agribusiness
- Year 12 and 13 commerce subjects
- For further information see:
- Mrs Walker/Miss Gilchrist/Miss Shearer-Schulz