- Approx Cost:
- Course book $40 plus optional revision guide $22. Field trip costs of approximately $15.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Open entry. Students will not be able to take the Biology 201 course as well due to overlapping standards.
- Course Outline:
By the end of Practical Biology students will be able to:
- Investigate an ecological pattern in a community.
- How animals are adapted to their way of life.
- How biological information is presented to the public.
There are three internal assessments (with the possibility of one optional external).
- Where Does It Lead:
Level 3 Biology, BIO301
- For further information see:
- Miss Tighe