- Approx Cost:
- Course books. $20.00.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Requirements:
This course is open entry. However, if you completed Agriculture/Horticulture in year 9 or in the first semester of year 10 (Techniques and skills used in Agriculture/Horticulture), it will have given you an introduction into some of the additional material you will discover on this course.
- Course Outline:
This course will offer you the opportunity to learn new, or to build on existing Agricultural/Horticultural knowledge. The course includes the following:
- Landscape design
- Plant husbandry
- Maintaining a vegetable and flower garden throughout the year
- Animal production systems
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 11 New Zealand Agriculture (11AGS) and New Zealand Horticulture (11HTS)
- For further information see:
- Mr Sparke/Miss Tighe/Mr Marshall