- Approx Cost:
- Workbook $30.00.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Recommendations:
Students are expected to have completed one semester of Level 1 ECA101 or ACC101.
Alternatively, students can discuss their suitability with the HOD.
- Course Outline:
- Computer software – prepare financial information using MYOB.
- Inventory and Accounts Receivable Management
- Analyse and interpret accounting information.
- Financial statements – prepare reports for sole proprietors.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 13 Accounting/ Scholarship and careers in areas of accountancy, management, finance, taxation, and auditing.
- For further information see:
- Mrs D Walker