- Approx Cost:
- Workbook $30.00.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is essential for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Automatic entry for students who passed both Accounting standards in ECA101 or ACC101. Students need to have passed Processing and Statement assessments. Students not meeting this criteria need to seek approval from the HOD.
- Course Outline:
- Computer software – prepare financial information using MYOB.
- Inventory and Accounts Receivable Management
- Analyse and interpret accounting information.
- Financial statements – prepare reports for sole proprietors.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 13 Accounting/ Scholarship and careers in areas of accountancy, management, finance, taxation, and auditing.
- For further information see:
- Mrs D Walker