- Approx Cost:
- Workbook and materials $25.00.
- Technology Requirements:
- A laptop is of benefit for this course
- Entry Requirements:
Open entry. Students who choose ACC101 are not eligible for ECA101.
- Course Outline:
In general this course gives students a practical and theoretical understanding of Accounting. This course will allow students to:
- Learn accounting basics and process transactions for small business.
- Make financial decisions based on research.
- Prepare financial statements for a business.
- Learn accounting conceptual basis.
- Analyse the cash management in their homes.
- Prepare financial information for a community organisation's annual general meeting.
- Where Does It Lead:
Year 12 Accounting and University.
- For further information see:
- Mrs D Walker